– European Social Fund: ‘’ Integrated Itineraries for Socio-Labor Insertion’’.
The Generalitat Valenciana, through the general directorate with powers in matters of social inclusion, monitors the subsidies assigned to the social inclusión promotion and the quality employability of the most vulnerable groups improvement or those at social exclusión risk.
– The Generalitat Valenciana:
- Aid for the implementation of projects aimed at the social integration for immigrants
- Aid for financing inclusion and community development programs
- Aid for the development of specialized social service programs for women in a risk situation in social exclusion
- Aid for the programs development that promote equality between women and men and / or women’s associations in the Valencian Community.
– Provincial Council of Alicante through a subsidy for the Integral Program of training and socio-labor insertion.
– Hon. Alicante City Council through the Social Action Department and Citizen Participation.
– Hon. Elche City Council through the Equality Department..
– Juan Perán Pikolinos Foundation. The foundation and the Pikolinos Group have been committed to our project from the beginning. We use a space provided by them for our workshops in the province of Alicante, in addition to offering support in any need that may arise in the association.
– Tempe with in-kind donations to the Association in addition to an economic endowment for the food delivery to those most in need during Covid19.
– The Caixa. Through an aid for the machinery purchase and material for the “Irene Villa” Mothers External Unit workshop.
– Giossepo through the Esperanza Pertusa Foundation. Offering financial support for the financial scholarship of Elche users.
– Bankia and Bancaja Foundation through the Coopera ONG 2020 call.